Java/J2EE Team Lead - Bangalore, India
(Ref Code: JTL)
- Design, develop, test and maintain software and deliver high quality deliverables
- Lead teams in design and development of new features and enhancements, manage day-to-day design and development processes, making crucial technical decisions pertaining to the assigned area of work
- Help in managing scope and estimation of release schedules; work with the release manager and architect to ensure that release schedules are met.
- Participate in the construction and integration of software components into the product to facilitate and maximize functionality and performance
- Responsible for software builds
- Ensure adherence to agreed development standards and provide technical guidance to the team.
- BE/B.Tech / MCA from reputed institution
- Indepth experience in Java, JSP, Servlets, RMI, EJB, JDBC, JMS, Java Scripts, & XML. on multiple development environments (Unix, NT)
- Experience with multiple application servers such as Weblogic, Websphere
- Hands on experience in developing enterprise software applications
- Hands on expertise in RDBMS, SQL, ERDs, Data models (Oracle, SQLServer, Sybase, Informix)
- Hands on experience and ability to provide technical direction in the areas of OOAD - use of UML, design patterns, database design, reference implementations in the relevant technology
- Define and ensure adherence to design and coding standards compliant with the architecture
- Complete understanding and mastery of SDLC
- 2+ years of experience in leading teams on projects involving Java / J2EE technologies
- Exhibit capabilities in leading small-medium sized teams • Orientation towards problem solving capabilities
- Exposure to software development quality assurance and control processes
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as a team member as well as individual contributor
Experience required: 6-9 yrs
Please submit your CV/Resume indicating 'Ref Code: JTL'
Copyright © 2004 Symphony Service, Corp. All Rights Reserved.