Architect – Exchange Application C++/C#, ASP,.Net
- Design, develop, test and maintain software and deliver high quality deliverables
- Participate in the construction and integration of software components into the product to facilitate and maximize functionality and performance.
- Help in managing scope and work estimation; work with the technical leads to ensure that release schedules are met.
- The ability to develop high-quality and advanced programming using C++/C# code using Microsoft Visual Studio.NET.
- Experience in writing applications that use Active Directory.
- Deep understanding of Exchange architecture and APIs such as CDOEXM and MAPI.
- Understanding of, and experience with, the Microsoft Component Object Model.
- The ability to write and debug low-level Windows server code for advanced features and for performance optimizations.
- Very strong problem solving skills, high creativity, and the ability to discuss advanced technical concepts at an abstract technical level.
- Should have worked with a local team of Developers and also a remote team of peer architects.
- Should have knowledge of some of the future technologies coming up in the industry.
- People with impeccable pedigree in software architecture - someone who has coded and developed highly scalable systems, preferably in the enterprise.
- B.E. /B. Tech/M.E. /M. Tech in Engineering from reputed institutions/universities with an overall aggregate of 60% (From the branches of Computer Science and Information Technology).
Please submit your resume indicating reference code: 1037
Saturday, April 22, 2006
- 5-10 years of relevant experience
Copyright © 2006 Symphony Service, Corp. All Rights Reserved.