Lead – Testing, SAP BASIS
- Design, develop, and execute testing methodologies, test cases, and test automation of products & offerings.
- Report test results and recommend enhancements.
- Ability to work on challenging and complex problems at a systems and application level.
- Work in cross-functional teams that include other quality assurance engineers, software developers, technical writers and customer support.
- General knowledge and application of engineering concepts.
- Ability to prioritize projects and deliverables.
- Experience with SAP Admin is a must – SAP BASIS
- Strong software design verification and test development instincts and creativity
- Familiar with testing requirements of distributed enterprise applications
- Familiar with software test automation tools and techniques
- Solid understanding of software product life cycle and software engineering/ development processes
- Expertise in product development life cycles, test methodology and risk analysis.
- Ability to interact with development leads and with product management to understand the functionality. Strong capability for designing and writing test procedures based on PRD.
Please submit your CV/Resume indicating reference code: 948
Monday, February 06, 2006
- B.E. /B. Tech/M.E. /M. Tech in Engineering from reputed institutions/universities with an overall aggregate of 60% (From the branches of Computer Science, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics and Communications and Information Technology).
Copyright © 2006 Symphony Service, Corp. All Rights Reserved.