Senior Engineer – Testing, SAP BASIS
- Assist in the design and development of test plans for a wide variety of software components as well as complete system tests.
- Design and build test programs, test scripts, and test harnesses
- Test Fixes and Service Packs to ensure they perform as documented
- Assist in creating test plans/cases, test beds, suites, and scripts for exercising new builds.
- Enter bugs/issues/enhancements in the problem data base and track status and resolution
- Contribute to overall testing efforts including cross-platform support, installation testing, performance metrics, key management, and other elements of correct product operation.
- Review documentation and contribute corrections as detected
- Report status weekly and keep all teams informed of items as necessary.
- Experience with SAP Admin is a must – SAP BASIS
- Strong software design verification and test development instincts and creativity
- Familiar with testing requirements of distributed enterprise applications
- Familiar with software test automation tools and techniques
- Solid understanding of software product life cycle and software engineering/ development processes
- B.E. /B. Tech/M.E. /M. Tech in Engineering from reputed institutions/universities with an overall aggregate of 60% (From the branches of Computer Science and Information Technology).
Please submit your CV/Resume indicating reference code: 947
Monday, February 06, 2006
- 4-6 years of total engineering experience with a minimal of 3 years of strong hands-on QA expertise, especially in building products
Copyright © 2006 Symphony Service, Corp. All Rights Reserved.