Manager – Testing
- Design, develop, and execute testing methodologies, test cases, and test automation of products & offerings.
- Report test results and recommend enhancements.
- Ability to work on challenging and complex problems at a systems and application level.
- Work in cross-functional teams that include other quality assurance engineers, software developers, technical writers and customer support.
- General knowledge and application of engineering concepts.
- Ability to prioritize projects and deliverables.
- 9+ years of QA management experience which includes a successful record of managing people, establishing performance goals and reward systems for employees, maintaining morale and managing performance.
- Proven track record in QA processes, methodologies
- Windows and UNIX (Solaris, AIX, HP, Linux) hands-on experience
- Perl/ TCL / Python scripting languages would be a plus
- Understanding of Storage Area Networks is a plus
- Excellent Project Leadership Skills
- Effective leadership experience including mentoring and directing junior team members
- Proven offshore product management experience, must have interfaced with US clients
- Clear and effective communicator having the right attitude and aptitude to work with the team to make it a success
- Good understanding of Client Server & n-tier architectures.
- Good knowledge of Testing Methodologies, Automation tools like QTP, Win Runner, Test Director etc, QA Process, and SDLC is mandatory.
- Strong Product QA background
- Customer facing ability
- Project Management & Engineering
- Strong people management skills
- Enterprise Software Experience
Please submit your CV/Resume indicating reference code: 946
Monday, February 06, 2006
- B.E. /B. Tech/M.E. /M. Tech in Engineering from reputed institutions/universities with an overall aggregate of 60% (From the branches of Computer Science, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics and Communications and Information Technology).
Copyright © 2006 Symphony Service, Corp. All Rights Reserved.