Senior Architect – C++, .NET
- Analyze and review requirements from product specifications
- Design scalable and high-performance components
- Participate in design and architectural reviews
- Create tasks from the design and provide accurate estimates
- Develop high quality code using best practices
- Provide code reviews and participate in code reviews of team member’s code
- Provide timely fixes for defects and communicate with QA for timely resolution of defects
- Follow all the engineering processes
- Last 5 years worked as a senior architect ideally in a US based product company.
- Strong design and architecture skills.
- C++, C, Windows, Unix and .Net experience in design and architecture of system software in security, performance and availability management space.
- Product lifecycle management (new versions, customer mods, updating customers to new release, etc.. )
- Maintaining (Easy to maintain, but also possibility to maintain a number of releases, since not all customers are on the same level)
- Test ability (log, trace, automatic testing- remote identifying of errors, which can be an issue when customer is located in ex, Hong Kong)
- Experience in building applications rates higher than comprehensive experience in .NET
- B.E. /B. Tech/M.E. /M. Tech in Engineering from reputed institutions/universities with an overall aggregate of 60% (From the branches of Computer Science, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics and Communications and Information Technology).
Please submit your CV/Resume indicating reference code: 945
Monday, February 06, 2006
- 10-15 years of relevant experience
Copyright © 2006 Symphony Service, Corp. All Rights Reserved.