Senior Engineer – C++, Windows
- Contribute towards design, development and hands-on coding.
- Assist in mentoring junior team members and would work closely with other team members both in India and the US to ensure timely deliveries of world class software.
- Help shape and design a development process that achieves a high standard of quality.
- Good experience in C/C++, RPC, TCP/IP, COM, Threads, XML.
- Should have good exposure to the following: SSL, Cryptography.
- Some exposure to SQL.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent Debugging/Analytical skills
- Strong understanding of development methodologies and processes
- B.E. /B. Tech/M.E. /M. Tech in Engineering from reputed institutions/universities with an overall aggregate of 60% (From the branches of Computer Science and Information Technology).
Please submit your CV/Resume indicating reference code: 940
Monday, February 06, 2006
- 5-8 years of technical experience including design, development and hands-on coding towards building successful enterprise class products
Copyright © 2006 Symphony Service, Corp. All Rights Reserved.