Senior Engineer – SQL, ODBC
- Design, develop, test and maintain software and deliver high quality deliverables
- Participate in the construction and integration of software components into the product to facilitate and maximize functionality and performance.
- Help in managing scope and work estimation; work with the technical leads to ensure that release schedules are met.
- Excellent knowledge of SQL Server.
- Strong in T-SQL, Performance Tuning, ODBC.
- Programming knowledge on C#, C++ and Web services
- Good to have knowledge about Multidimensional database and OLAP
- Demonstrate ability to deliver high quality results in work product
- Excellent written and verbal communication in Japanese and organizational skills
- B.E. /B. Tech/M.E. /M. Tech in Engineering from reputed institutions/universities with an overall aggregate of 60% (From the branches of Computer Science and Information Technology).
Please submit your CV/Resume indicating reference code: 880Tuesday, January 17, 2006
- 3-5 years of total engineering experience with a minimal of 3 years of strong hands-on QA expertise, especially in building products
Copyright © 2006 Symphony Service, Corp. All Rights Reserved.