Lead Consultant – Install shield, C++, UNIX
- Participate in product design/product feature discussions on standard application servers and databases (both within engineering and with others in the company)
- Lead the team to do performance tuning, regression analysis, code optimization, DB/SQL tuning activities
- Create engineering specs describing features for area of responsibility
- Design algorithms for implementing these features that are performant, scalable, reliable, robust, maintainable, extensible, efficient, and understandable
- Create code to implement these algorithms. The code should be performant, scalable, reliable, robust, maintainable, extensible, efficient, understandable, and conform to current programming techniques
- Use profiling tools to profile and determine hotspots for resource usage for application server and databases.
- Re-architect product modules to improve performance and scalability of overall Siebel solution
- Test, debug, and measure the performance of the implemented features
- Stay current with advances in application server and database technologies
- Work with partners to optimize Apps on high end systems
- Create test scenarios for use with performance testing
- Demonstrate ability to deliver high quality results in work product
- Excellent written and verbal communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrate expertise in one or more complex software products
- Good experience in WMI/Installshield with strong UNIX Install experience and leadership experience.
- Some experience in C/C++ is desired.
- Good understanding of Unix
- B.E. /B. Tech/M.E. /M. Tech in Engineering from reputed institutions/universities with an overall aggregate of 60% (From the branches of Computer Science, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics and Communications and Information Technology).
Please submit your CV/Resume indicating reference code: 871Tuesday, January 17, 2006
- 6-8 years of relevant experience
Copyright © 2006 Symphony Service, Corp. All Rights Reserved.