Senior Engineer – Product Support, Essbase
- Provide support by telephone to clients across the EMEA region, on issues relating to queries/problems about Hyperion Solutions’ products and the environments in which they operate.
- Answer telephone in relevant language for incoming calls to EMEA Technical Support. This task will be shared by all Technical Support Analysts (Tsars).
- If the call is a new support issue, gather information from clients (support code, name of caller, company, Hyperion product and version used, and brief description of the issue), check entitlement to support and enter this information into a computer database (or take other action, according to support procedures).
- If the call relates to an existing support issue, transfer the call to the support analyst who owns the case. If TSA is not available, update the case in the call tracking database according to support procedures.
- Should be willing to work in international time zone.
- Implementation experience with Hyperion products, good understanding of ESSBASE concepts like storage mechanism and calc scripts good functional knowledge of essbase required.
- Working exp in data load and EIS,working knowledge of large scale cubes,must have exp in distributed environment and integration with RDBMS,unix,windows
- Bachelors degree from reputed institutions/universities
Please submit your CV/Resume indicating reference code: 883Tuesday, January 17, 2006
- 2-8 years of total engineering experience with a minimal of 3 years of strong hands-on QA expertise, especially in building products
Copyright © 2006 Symphony Service, Corp. All Rights Reserved.