Manager – Product tools - COGNOS
- Own the product life cycle process, and create product deliverables to drive each phase of the lifecycle, including product requirements document (PRD) and product roadmap.
- Driving the development of a feature-functionality solution set planned for a release. Interaction with various teams – development, quality engineering, technical documentation, product support and product marketing. Initiate and manage the change management process during the product development lifecycle.
- Research and analyze product features, technology advancements, benchmarks in enterprise applications area. Provide best practices in areas relevant to the product. Analyze potential partner relationships for the product.
- Provide product vision and leadership for a team of business analysts working on multiple products / product lines.
- Specifying detailed business requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and prospects.
- Assist the product marketing team to develop competitive analysis.
- Person with strong leadership skills and experience, with a proven track record in working with product engineering teams and product marketing with a complete understanding of product development processes and methodologies.
- Hands on experience with implementing business intelligence solutions. Practical hands on implementation experience with Cognos, Business Objects/Crystal, Microstrategy, IBI, etc. would be appropriate.
- Strong analytical skills to understand business objectives, ability to interact with customers and lead requirements gathering efforts.
- Demonstrate ability to work with customers’ organization and co-ordinate with cross functional teams. Excellent customer handling skills.
- Exposure to enterprise applications in domains of ERP, CRM, SCM, BI; ability to analyze product features, perform gap analysis and interact with product marketing teams to define the product roadmap.
- Exposure to software product development lifecycle is essential.
- Capability to build and deliver effective product demonstrations.
- Articulate, excellent interpersonal, written, verbal, listening and communication skills.
- Willingness to travel, interact with different stakeholders
- Industry experience in the areas like financial services, manufacturing, logistics, utilities. Good understanding of business processes.
Please submit your CV/Resume indicating reference code: 863Monday, January 16, 2006
- Degree in engineering. A business degree is desirable from reputed institutions/universities
Copyright © 2006 Symphony Service, Corp. All Rights Reserved.