Senior Engineer – Compiler, Parser
- Participate in product design/product feature discussions on standard application servers and databases (both within engineering and with others in the company)
- Do performance tuning, regression analysis, code optimization, DB/SQL tuning activities
- Create engineering specs describing features for area of responsibility
- Design algorithms for implementing these features that are performant, scalable, reliable, robust, maintainable, extensible, efficient, and understandable
- Create code to implement these algorithms. The code should be performant, scalable, reliable, robust, maintainable, extensible, efficient, understandable, and conform to current programming techniques
- Use profiling tools to profile and determine hotspots for resource usage for application server and databases.
- Test, debug, and measure the performance of the implemented features
- Stay current with advances in application server and database technologies
- Work with partners to optimize Apps on high end systems
- Create test scenarios for use with performance testing
- C/C++ compilers/parser knowledge & code generators
- UNIX experience (User level)
- TOMCAT/Web sphere or any app/web server
- Oracle/DB2 or any database
- Good Java, J2EE, Swings experience.
- Good software engineering practices
- People with knowledge in Essbase will be preferred
- B.E. /B. Tech/M.E. /M. Tech in Engineering from reputed institutions/universities with an overall aggregate of 60% (From the branches of Computer Science and Information Technology).
Please submit your CV/Resume indicating reference code: 916Monday, January 16, 2006
- 3-6 years of relevant experience
Copyright © 2006 Symphony Service, Corp. All Rights Reserved.