Senior Engineer – Testing (Perl, Automation Windows)
- QA Engineer responsible for designing, developing, and executing tests for products & offerings for the storage management applications area. The position will require designing test configurations, writing test plans, implementing and executing both automated and manual tests, text execution and results reporting, and working with developers and partners to resolve problems. Products you test are enterprise level and will be used by customers on a daily basis and are essential to their business.
- Design, develop, and execute testing methodologies, test cases, and test automation of products & offerings.
- Report test results and recommend enhancements.
- Ability to work on challenging and complex problems at a systems and application level.
- Work in cross-functional teams that include other quality assurance engineers, software developers, technical writers and customer support.
- General knowledge and application of engineering concepts.
- Ability to prioritize projects and deliverables.
- Experience with virtualization products like VMWare or MS Virtual Server.
- 2 years hands-on experience with test automation (Perl, VBscript, WinRunner, SilkTest)
- 2 years experience with testing Microsoft SQL applications is preferred.
- Adequate Knowledge of Windows 2000 and Windows Server 2003 system administration and troubleshooting.
- Background in backup/recovery concepts of SQL Server at admin-level is a plus.
- Experience in storage industry is a plus.
- Demonstrate ability to rapidly learn new technologies.
- Focus on delivering quality products on time.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strongly team-oriented.
- High emphasis on customer satisfaction.
- Meticulous in managing tasks to completion, on time and with attention to detail.
Please submit your CV/Resume indicating reference code: 856Monday, January 16, 2006
- B.E. /B. Tech/M.E. /M. Tech in Engineering from reputed institutions/universities with an overall aggregate of 60% (From the branches of Computer Science, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics and Communications and Information Technology).
Copyright © 2006 Symphony Service, Corp. All Rights Reserved.