Manager – Operations
- To deliver the team KPIs, directly impacting the overall Product SLA through strong resource and people management, providing maximum benefit to the business.
- Focus of the role is on planning, coaching, prioritization and allocation of work, maximizing the customer resolution, customer delight, escalation management etc
- Willing to work late-night shifts.
- Handle staffing, quality issues, training.
- Experience in direct relations with multinational companies.
- Support and/or Call center management experience of around 5 – 7 years which includes working with International customers.
- Experience of managing a support center for products(ERP is added advantage)
- Ability to handle and resolve escalated customer issues.
- Should be able to work effectively in a team environment with minimum supervision
- Should be fluent in English. Other European Language Skills an advantage.
- Good logical reasoning and problem solving skills.
- Should possess strong decision-making and task follow-through skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer and technology knowledge.
- Knowledge of Support and/or call center processes.
- Good team building and motivational skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Please submit your CV/Resume indicating reference code: 834Monday, January 16, 2006
- Bachelors degree from reputed institutions/universities
Copyright © 2006 Symphony Service, Corp. All Rights Reserved.