- Own initiatives taken within the development team to anticipate future client requirements
- Fix any bugs in the code
- Implement (coding) new requirements
- Design new requirements
- Review the designs of subordinates
- Review QA test cases
- Review technical documents
- Support QA / Support / Technical Documentation teams on technical issues
- Report to team lead on daily activities
- Estimate development activities
- Good understanding of software product lifecycle and how it pertains to product validation and Quality Assurance.
- Requirements Analysis
- Design (Coming up with UML class diagrams)
- Coding in Java & XML
- Core competencies in Struts, Hibernate, UML modeling, Oracle 9i
- B.E. /B. Tech/M.E. /M. Tech in Engineering from reputed institutions/universities with an overall aggregate of 60% (From the branches of Computer Science, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics and Communications and Information Technology).
- 3-4 years of relevant experience.
Please submit your resume indicating reference code: 1073
Copyright © 2006 Symphony Service, Corp. All Rights Reserved.