Lead – User Interface, C#, XML, Serialization, ADO .NET
- Translate customer requirements into innovative design solutions
- Write feature specifications
- Prototype and validate designs with customers
- Design, develop, test and maintain and deliver high quality deliverables
- Participate in the construction and integration of software components into the product to facilitate and maximize functionality and performance.
- Work with the technical leads to ensure that release schedules are met.
- Adhere to standards and use best practices in software development.
- Strong experience in C#, XML serialization, ADO.NET, .NET interop
- Experience in multithreading and SQL
- Like to have skills : C++, C#, ADO, ADO.NET, MFC, COM, ATL, VBScript, XML (Microsoft’s XML DOM), ASP (this is old ASP not ASP.NET), HTML, CSS, and some general knowledge of SQL would be helpful.
- C++,COM,/VB scripting and Perl scripting.
- B.E. /B. Tech in Engineering from reputed institutions/universities with an overall aggregate of 60% (From the branches of Computer Science and Information Technology).
Please submit your resume indicating reference code: 1065 Friday, April 28, 2006
- 6-8 years of relevant experience
Copyright © 2006 Symphony Service, Corp. All Rights Reserved.