Senior Engineer – Java, J2EE
- Designing , Coding and Development
- Knowledge and proficiency in software development process, source control, debugging code profilers and other software development tools.
- Demonstrated expertise in one or more complex software products
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high quality results in work product.
- Attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as a team member as well as an individual contributor
- Strong application development programming experience using Core Java, J2EE and web servers.
- Excellent knowledge of SQL, Oracle, Sybase or DB2 databases
- Experience with distributed computing: COM, CORBA OR Java RMI
- Very good experience in software modeling using UML and UML modeling tools
- Experience in data warehousing: Reporting, ETL, dimensional modeling, star- and snowflake-schema databases
- B.E. /B. Tech/M.E. /M. Tech in Engineering from reputed institutions/universities with an overall aggregate of 60% (From the branches of Computer Science, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics and Communications and Information Technology).
Please submit your resume indicating reference code: 1011 Friday, April 28, 2006
- 4-7 years of relevant experience
Copyright © 2006 Symphony Service, Corp. All Rights Reserved.