QA Engineer – Manual testing, Storage
- Assist in the design and development of test plans for a wide variety of software components as well as complete system tests.
- Design and build automated test programs, test scripts, and test harnesses
- Experience with testing product in a multi release cycle is a must
- Solid understanding of QA tools, methodologies with strong focus on building automated test harnesses and test scripts.
- Experience on web based application QA.
- Good knowledge of IIS, installation/troubleshooting, basic knowledge of SQL
- Ability to come up different test case scenarios.
- Exposure to various types of testing, especially regression/manual testing (Willingness to work on manual/regression testing).
- Exposure to bug tracking tools like TeamTrack.
- B.E. /B. Tech in Engineering from reputed institutions/universities with an overall aggregate of 60% (From the branches of Computer Science and Information Technology).
Please submit your resume indicating reference code: 1058Friday, April 28, 2006
- 1 - 3 years of total work experience
Copyright © 2006 Symphony Service, Corp. All Rights Reserved.