Lead – Testing ( Automation, Winrunner-API
- Assist in the design and development of test plans for a wide variety of software components as well as complete system tests.
- Design and build automated test programs, test scripts, and test harnesses
- Experience with testing product in a multi release cycle is a must
- Solid understanding of QA tools, methodologies with strong focus on building automated test harnesses and test scripts at the API level
- Experience in QA cycle planning, Test Plan creation and management, setting up QA processes.
- Experience on web based application QA.
- Good knowledge of web servers, installation/troubleshooting, basic knowledge of SQL.
- Exposure to all types of testing.
- Exposure to Test automation using WinRunner, exposure to bug tracking tools like TeamTrack.
- Experience in handling small QA team (Hands-on only).
- Working knowledge of .Net framework.
- Should have lead a QA team in the past.
- Should have the ability to write QA documentation and summarize findings.
- B.E. /B. Tech/M.E. /M. Tech in Engineering from reputed institutions/universities with an overall aggregate of 60% (From the branches of Computer Science and Information Technology).
Please submit your resume indicating reference code: 1057Friday, April 28, 2006
- 5-8 years of overall relevant work experience
Copyright © 2006 Symphony Service, Corp. All Rights Reserved.