Senior Engineer – Testing ( Automation, Oracle Apps)
- Assist in the design and development of test plans for a wide variety of software components as well as complete system tests.
- Design and build automated test programs, test scripts, and test harnesses
- Experience with testing product in a multi release cycle is a must
- Solid understanding of QA tools, methodologies with strong focus on building automated test harnesses and test scripts at the API level
- Should have had a good exposure to Oracle Apps and Web based testing.
- Should have lead a QA team in the past.
- Good functional exposure to Oracle Apps (CRM and/or Financials) is a must.
- Experience with Oracle, SQL, and Windows required.
- Exposure to testing tools desired.
- Should have the ability to write QA documentation and summarize findings.
- B.E. /B. Tech/M.E. /M. Tech in Engineering from reputed institutions/universities with an overall aggregate of 60% (From the branches of Computer Science and Information Technology).
Please submit your resume indicating reference code: 1055Saturday, April 22, 2006
- 5-8 years of overall relevant work experience
Copyright © 2006 Symphony Service, Corp. All Rights Reserved.