Senior Engineer – Testing ( Automation, Perl, Storage, C++)
- Assist in the design and development of test plans for a wide variety of software components as well as complete system tests.
- Design and build automated test programs, test scripts, and test harnesses
- Experience with testing product in a multi release cycle is a must
- Solid understanding of QA tools, methodologies with strong focus on building automated test harnesses and test scripts at the API level
- Strong in PERL and other scripting languages.
- Good knowledge of C/C++ and/or Java. Knowledge of relational databases is a plus
- Experience in UNIX operating system testing (especially file system testing) is a huge plus
- B.E. /B. Tech/M.E. /M. Tech in Engineering from reputed institutions/universities with an overall aggregate of 60% (From the branches of Computer Science and Information Technology).
Please submit your resume indicating reference code: 1054Saturday, April 22, 2006
- 5-7 years of overall relevant work experience
Copyright © 2006 Symphony Service, Corp. All Rights Reserved.