Senior Engineer – C++, Unix
- Design, develop, test and maintain software and deliver high quality deliverables
- Participate in the construction and integration of software components into the product to facilitate and maximize functionality and performance.
- Help in managing scope and work estimation; work with the technical leads to ensure that release schedules are met.
- Experience in Linux and C programming skills.
- Should have very good knowledge of IPC, TCP/IP, and file system.
- Exposure to other tools like GDB, CVS and VALGRIND is desired.
- Experience in Unix kernel, device drivers, Windows systems would be an advantage.
- Knowledge and proficiency in software development process, source control, debugging code profilers and other software development tools.
- Demonstrated expertise in one or more complex software products
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high quality results in work product.
- Attention to detail.
- B.E. /B. Tech/M.E. /M. Tech in Engineering from reputed institutions/universities with an overall aggregate of 60% (From the branches of Computer Science and Information Technology).
Please submit your resume indicating reference code: 1053Saturday, April 22, 2006
- 4 - 7 years of overall relevant work experience
Copyright © 2006 Symphony Service, Corp. All Rights Reserved.