QA Engineer – Manual testing Storage
- Assist in the design and development of test plans for a wide variety of software components as well as complete system tests.
- Design and build automated test programs, test scripts, and test harnesses
- Experience with testing product in a multi release cycle is a must
- Solid understanding of QA tools, methodologies with strong focus on building automated test harnesses and test scripts.
- Experience in Manual testing (Black Box testing), Storage Domain experience.
- Experience in OS, Newtorking Knowledge and Backup Software would be an advantage.
- B.E. /B. Tech in Engineering from reputed institutions/universities with an overall aggregate of 60% (From the branches of Computer Science and Information Technology).
Please submit your resume indicating reference code: 1051Saturday, April 22, 2006
- 3 - 5 years of total work experience
Copyright © 2006 Symphony Service, Corp. All Rights Reserved.