Senior Engineer – Oracle , PL SQL
- To be part of the development team. Responsible for design, coding and development
- Performs all tasks related to the full life-cycle development of software for internal and client use.
- Applies system analysis and design skills in a well-defined area.
- Requires knowledge of system software and computer equipment and of the work processes.
- Recognizes probable interactions of related computer systems and predicts impact of a change in an assigned system.
- Reviews proposals that consist of objectives, scope, and user expectations.
- Gathers facts, analyzes data, and prepares a project synopsis.
- Applies basic knowledge of computer equipment operation, with competence in console and peripheral equipment operation.
- Works according to approved statements of requirements and detailed specifications. Monitors the operation of assigned programs.
- Tests and documents work and writes and maintains operator instructions for assigned programs.
- Recognizes probable interactions of other related programs with the assigned programs and is familiar with related system software and computer equipment.
- Resolves problems and deviations according to standard practices, and obtains advice where precedents are unclear or not available.
- Applies judgment in devising program logic and in selecting and adapting standard programming procedures.
- Works independently under defined objectives, priorities, and deadlines.
- Strong application development programming experience using Oracle PL/SQL development, Oracle Forms 5 or higher, XML, exposure to Unix development.,
- Knowledge and proficiency in software development process, source control, debugging code profilers and other software development tools.
- Demonstrated expertise in one or more complex software products
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high quality results in work product.
- Attention to detail.
- B.E. /B. Tech/ in Engineering from reputed institutions/universities with an overall aggregate of 60% (From the branches of Computer Science, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics and Communications and Information Technology).
Please submit your resume indicating reference code: 1050Saturday, April 22, 2006
- 3 - 5 years of overall work experience
Copyright © 2006 Symphony Service, Corp. All Rights Reserved.