Senior QA Engineer – Testing , QTP
- Assist in the design and development of test plans for a wide variety of software components as well as complete system tests.
- Design and build test programs, test scripts, and test harnesses
- Test Fixes and Service Packs to ensure they perform as documented
- Assist in creating test plans/cases, test beds, suites, and scripts for exercising new builds.
- Enter bugs/issues/enhancements in the problem data base and track status and resolution
- Contribute to overall testing efforts including cross-platform support, installation testing, performance metrics, key management, and other elements of correct product operation.
- Review documentation and contribute corrections as detected
- Report status weekly and keep all teams informed of items as necessary.
- Experience with testing product in a multi release cycle is a must
- Solid understanding of QA tools, methodologies with strong focus on building automated test harnesses and test scripts at the API level
- Client/server application testing, Web application testing, familiarity with relational database design concepts, SQL
- Good knowledge of QTP
- Knowledge of relational databases is a plus
- B.E. /B. Tech/M.E. /M. Tech in Engineering from reputed institutions/universities with an overall aggregate of 60% (From the branches of Computer Science and Information Technology).
Please submit your resume indicating reference code: 1048Saturday, April 22, 2006
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
Copyright © 2006 Symphony Service, Corp. All Rights Reserved.