Engineer – .NET
- To be part of the development team. Responsible for design, coding and development.
- Strong application development programming experience using C#.Net, ASP.Net, VisualStudio.Net, ADO.Net, MsSQL, Stored procedures, Strong Object Oriented Design concepts.
- Knowledge and proficiency in software development process, source control, debugging code profilers and other software development tools.
- Demonstrated expertise in one or more complex software products.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high quality results in work product.
- Attention to detail.
- B.E. /B. Tech/ in Engineering from reputed institutions/universities with an overall aggregate of 60% (From the branches of Computer Science, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics and Communications and Information Technology).
Please submit your resume indicating reference code: 1047Saturday, April 22, 2006
- 1 - 3 years of overall work experience
Copyright © 2006 Symphony Service, Corp. All Rights Reserved.