Lead – C#, ASP, .NET, SQL
- Participate in product design/product feature discussions on standard application servers and databases (both within engineering and with others in the company)
- Lead the team to do performance tuning, regression analysis, code optimization, DB/SQL tuning activities
- Create engineering specs describing features for area of responsibility
- Design algorithms for implementing these features that are performant, scalable, reliable, robust, maintainable, extensible, efficient, and understandable
- Create code to implement these algorithms. The code should be performant, scalable, reliable, robust, maintainable, extensible, efficient, understandable, and conform to current programming techniques
- Use profiling tools to profile and determine hotspots for resource usage for application server and databases.
- Test, debug, and measure the performance of the implemented features
- Stay current with advances in application server and database technologies
- Work with partners to optimize Apps on high end systems
- Create test scenarios for use with performance testing
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high quality results in work product.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated expertise in one or more complex software products.
- Good experience in C#, ASP, .Net and SQL Server.
- Should be from the analytics domain.
- B.E. /B. Tech/M.E. /M. Tech / M.Sc in Engineering or Mathematics from reputed institutions/universities with an overall aggregate of 60% (From the branches of Computer Science or Mathematics).
Please submit your resume indicating reference code: 1043
Saturday, April 22, 2006
- 6-8 years of relevant experience
Copyright © 2006 Symphony Service, Corp. All Rights Reserved.