Sr. QA Engineer – MS Exchange, Storage
- Assist in the design and development of test plans for a wide variety of software components as well as complete system tests.
- Design and build automated test programs, test scripts, and test harnesses.
- Experience with testing product in a multi release cycle is a must.
- Solid understanding of QA tools, methodologies with strong focus on building automated test harnesses and test scripts.
- Experience in MS Exchange, Storage background, automation/scripting, CLI/GUI automation, defect tracking system is a must.
- Experience in C/C++ programming skills, release engineering, exchange-admin would be an advantage. Windows platform. Exchange/Storage Domain.
- B.E. /B. Tech in Engineering from reputed institutions/universities with an overall aggregate of 60% (From the branches of Computer Science and Information Technology).
Please submit your resume indicating reference code: 1041
Saturday, April 22, 2006
- 5-7 years of total work experience
Copyright © 2006 Symphony Service, Corp. All Rights Reserved.