Engineer – C++, OOAD
- To be part of the development team. Responsible for design, coding and development
- Strong application development programming experience using C++
- Knowledge and proficiency in software development process, source control, debugging code profilers and other software development tools.
- Object oriented Design (OOAD) concepts and exposure to some design tools / methodologies.
- Decent to good knowledge of Windows (or Windows server) OS platform is required.
- Prior work experience in WIn32, multithreading is highly desirable.
- Demonstrated expertise in one or more complex software products.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high quality results in work product.
- Attention to detail.
- B.E. /B. Tech/ in Engineering from reputed institutions/universities with an overall aggregate of 60% (From the branches of Computer Science, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics and Communications and Information Technology).
Please submit your resume indicating reference code: 1039
Saturday, April 22, 2006
- 2 - 4 years of overall work experience
Copyright © 2006 Symphony Service, Corp. All Rights Reserved.